Message from the Board of Directors - September 2023
Greetings Rooster Tails!
Hopefully your summer has been pleasant and you have had opportunities to create fishing memories. Looks like we are moving into fall and with that more chances to put fish in the box.
This month's speaker will be Cory Kellar, of Rocky Mountain Tackle and Hendrix Outdoors and he will be speaking on strategies for taking the Lahontan Cutthroat trout at Pyramid Lake. Cory will also touch on and present tackle for fishing the lakes in our area. See below for details.
We look forward to seeing you on the 15th at the Elks Lodge! Your support keeps the club going and we hope you enjoy our monthly breakfasts and opportunities to share fishing experiences. Feel free to speak with any board member with your comments, suggestions for future events. Remember, doors to the Elk's Lodge open at 7am, Breakfast begins at 8 and our speaker begins at 9. Fishing reports, Monthly Raffle and fellowship continue after the speaker.
- 2023 Jackpot Contest is ongoing. You can sign up at the meeting. Remember, you must have your application in two weeks before any submission.
- A For Sale table will be set up in the back for members to sell off unwanted fishing gear.
- Rooster Tails Board of Directors Meeting - September 11, 2pm, at Lyons Real Estate office (near Mel’s Dinner in Auburn). Free pizza provided.
- Rooster Tails Monthly Breakfast Meeting - September 15
- Rooster Tails Board of Directors Meeting - October 16
- Rooster Tails Monthly Breakfast Meeting -October 20
- Wolf Pack outing to Pyramid Lake - October 10 - 12 (NOTE DATE CHANGE: See Newsletter for further details.)
More Benefits Our Members Enjoy
Monthly $19 wide-selection buffet Breakfast Meetings for Members & and
Breakfast meetings include a 30 minute seminar by expert fishing guest
Members-Only fun fishing outings with cash & other prizes.
Members-Only Jackpot fishing contests.
Members free Informative Monthly Newsletter & Current Website Info.
Adventure Travel Camping & Fishing Outings.
Members & invited guests Annual Holiday Banquet & party.
Member Group Purchase Discounts on fishing gear & guided fishing.
Free Fishing Magazines & Related Literature